Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY READ-A-THON DAY!

Readathon Logo
Yay! So excited it's finally here, though I will not be participating as a reader this time around... I'm looking forward to cheering everyone on and reading posts throughout the day! Good luck, everyone! Love all the pictures of snacks and reading spaces out there.

Hubby and I made the mistake of trying to get a Boston Butt in the smoker this morning... Interesting experience that made me about 20 minutes late getting to the Read-A-Thon (nearly typed Read-A-Thong, wow) but I'm here now! Hope to do a LOT of commenting and finally get my review for Deadly Exchange posted today. (It was like reading 24, except that it wasn't about just one day...) And I'll have another Blogger Tips post coming up soon, too!

Good luck to all you readers out there! I'll be stopping by as many of your blogs as I possibly can to share the love :-)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a cheerleader. I know I'll need the encouragement. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours looks great, so I bet I'll be back. ;)

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *YEAY...there are books in here...there must be some reading in the atomosphere!!!!*

    LOL, that was totally lame but I wanted to support you. Good luck and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've put your link in both book blog list and the list I keep of places to get tips on blogging and coding.

    Thanx for the visit.
    Read in Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being a cheerleader and leaving a comment :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting!! I appreciate it!

    Haha, I love "Read-a-Thong!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for coming by and encouraging me in my read-a-thon posts. Your nice smiling face spurs me on. And I appreciate it especially as you are one of my new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for coming by to encourage me! it's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm proud of all you readers and glad I had the chance to cheer you on!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)