Monday, April 6, 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays (4.06.09)

WhatAreYouReading?
What are you reading Mondays is hosted by J Kaye.

This week I'm hoping to get through more reading than I did last week, both in the number of books and the number of pages. I'm actually already off to a good start, through about 80% of Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. So here's what I hope to finish by the end of the day on Saturday:

Uglies cover Deadly Exchange cover
No Place For a Lady cover Dead to the World cover

5 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see how you like Uglies.I couldn't get into it. but here's my post on what i'm reading. http://reveriemedia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to grab Uglies at the library the other day because I keep hearing so much about it. One of these days I will. Happy Reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reverie--At first I wasn't sure, but in the end it won me over. The review is now posted...

    Dar--I think you'll enjoy Uglies, so I hope you pick it up soon! I ended up having to go buy Pretties today so I could continue the story! (At least that was an option, instead of having to wait forever for the next book to come out!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love the variety you have in your reading list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to finish Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison and City of Glass by Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)