Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thunks (04.16.09)

Welcome to the April 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care! Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color rainbow and the number 2.

1. Recently Berleen and I discovered the allure of the Twilight series. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest "thing"? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.)

I almost always am late getting sucked into the latest thing. With Harry Potter, I refused to read them until I saw an interview with J. K. Rowling after Goblet of Fire was published and I realized I might actually LIKE the books. I gobbled up the first four in a week. With Twilight, I guess I was living under a rock, because I hadn't even heard of them until last Fall, and I ended up getting them for Christmas.

2. What software do you use for your email?

Personal email = gmail. Work email = Outlook

3. Are you comfortable being nude?

Sure, in the shower =P
Maybe a better question is am I comfortable TALKING ABOUT being nude?

4. What is something you plan on doing this summer?

My husband's family reunion in June.

5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it?

Not really. I have to admit that quotes just don't tend to stick with me. I love them at the time, but they are usually quickly forgotten.

6. How many email addresses do you have?

Let's see... One for me, one for work, one for my hubby and me, one for junk email... 4, I guess!

7. Is the sky falling?

NO!

8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?

No, but I'd like to go.

9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter?

Years ago, literally. I can't even remember, to be honest.

8 comments:

  1. LOL. I type so much that my hands have actually forgotton how to do cursive. Seriously. So no handwritten letters from me except for the occasional birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ #3- I agree with that. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was late with the Twilight phenomena too, so you are not on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to the Grand Canyon either. I answered that it's because it's not accessible by cruise ship. See my other answers, HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thursday!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tend not to be on the cutting edge either and then finally notice the buzz about something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I just realized I might have lied about #5. There is one quote that I enjoy, when I happen to think of it... Ron's line from the third Harry Potter book/movie: "Follow the spiders? Why couldn't it have been follow the butterflies?"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)