Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays: Wicked Lovely

TeaserTuesdays
Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Please check out her blog for more teasers! She asks you to:

(1) Grab your current read
(2) Open to a random page
(3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
(4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
(5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Wicked Lovely cover
So here's mine. I'm in the middle of two books this week, one of which I left at the office yesterday, so this little teaser will be from page 110 of Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr...

Allison grabbed her books for the afternoon classes. Her friends shouldn't be talking to him; he shouldn't be in her space. And he definitely shouldn't radiate that inviting heat, making her think of lazy days, of closing her eyes, of relaxing...

10 comments:

  1. Wicked Lovely was a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So, I need your help to select just the right book for my 3 day beach vacation in May. I plan to sit with my toes in the sand and read from start to finish. I like books with romantic undertones, or mystery novels but nothing too gross/gorey. Just to give you an idea, the book "House of Sand and Fog" is one of my favorites. Any suggestions you might have I would appreciate! I wouldn't want it more than 300 pages if possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I ordered this series recently and I can't wait to dive into them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser! sounds like an intriguing guy! I really need to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I totally can't wait to read this. It came in the mail last week and I'm saving it for the Read-a-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got this book today and I can't wait to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good! I have a whole new appreciation for faeries now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nearly bought this the other day. I hope it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser. I think I told you this before but I really need to pick this book.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)