Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Let's Be Friends Award

Let's Be Friends award Well guys, I'm blushing again. Thanks so much to Medical Librarian--my apologies for not knowing and using your "real" name :-)--over at A Passion for Books for giving me the Lets Be Friends Award!

The Let's be Friends Awards stands for this:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

I could pick so many more than 8 bloggers, but I've narrowed my selections down to these fabulous blogs and their authors:

Aerin at In Search of Giants
Mishel at Mis(h)takes
Kaye at Pudgy Penguin Perusals
Natalie at Book, Line and Sinker
Trish at Trish's Reading Nook
Em at Em's Bookshelf
Ti at Book Chatter and Other Stuff
Dar at Peeking Between the Pages

Please go check out their blogs if you haven't already!

**My apologies, I had accidentally mislinked Em's blog the first time around. It's corrected now, for those of you who may have the wrong link in your reader, etc.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards and to all great bloggers you awarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa!
    And to your nominees as well - some who are new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Melissa and thanks so much for passing on the love :) I really enjoy your blog and all of your thoughtful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't think of a better blogger! :) Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone. I honestly can't tell you all how much it means to me that you enjoy my blog. I had no idea how rewarding this little book blogging "experiment" was going to be when I started it, but I'm so grateful for all of you bloggers out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Melissa!! You totally deserve this award 8)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award yourself Melissa--this award is perfect for you and your blog--you know I'm a fan. Thanks so much for awarding it to me. YOu really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. If you would stop by J. Kaye’s Book Blog, there is another special award waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! And thank you so much for passing it on my way. Even though I've just met you, I can tell that we've got a few things in common and will have a lot of fun "chatting" on the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)