Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Thunks (4.02.09)

ThursdayThunks This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color yellow and the number 8554.

1. Did you play any April Fools jokes on anyone or have a joke played on you? No, and I didn't even hear or experience a good April Fools joke. How sad.

2. If you could be on any non-reality TV show as a guest star or star, which one would it be and why? Hmmm, great question. I'd have to pick Lost or 24, simply because they are my favorite shows--I love the casts on both.

3. Do you crack your knuckles? Oh yeah. And my back. And my neck. And most any other joing that can be cracked. I know, I'm a freak, right? But it brings so much relief when everything pops!!

4. If you remember your first day of kindergarten, were you scared or excited? If you have kids or grandkids, were they scared or excited? I don't remember much about it except for waiting for the bus at the foot of my driveway with the boy who lived behind in a house behind ours. I think was probably a mix of excited and nervous.

5. If you are in the shower, hear the fire alarm going off and smell smoke/see flames, will you just run out of the house with a towel on or grab some clothes & dress as you run out? I'd probably grab some clothes--at the very least my bathrobe, since it hangs near the shower--and anything else I thought I could save. Stupid, I know.

6. Last week the Thursday Thunkers asked about your Daddy (twice), so this week tell us a little about your Mom. If my mom were Catholic she'd be a saint. She's the most amazing person I know.

7. Which search engine do you use most often? I ♥ Google. I almost never use anything else.

8. Did you participate in Earth Hour? I didn't even know about it until after the fact, how sad as that. Next year (or whenever the next one is) I'll participate!!

9. What was the last new-to-you movie you watched? Was it in the theater or on DVD? Was it good? "Wanted" on DVD. I wasn't a fan.

10. If you do something embarrassing, do you laugh it off, or sit & worry about it? I laugh it off and a little while afterwords worry about it.

11. Where is your favorite spot in your home to sit & relax? Our couch or love seat. They're super comfortable.

Digg!

1 comment:

  1. Love the answers and I picked 24 for my show. I want to shoot 'em up with Jack Bauer. LOL

    Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)