Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Thunks (4.09.09)

ThursdayThunksThis week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color orange and the number 9999.

1. What was the last thing you ate?
A Cherry Cheese Danish from one of the vending machines. Yes, I feel guilty.

2. I say the color purple.. what do you think of?
OK, this is depressing... I thought of Barney, and I don't even have kids and never could stand Barney. But, it is what it is.

3. Lamps or ceiling lights?
Both! I also love natural light from a window when I can get it.

4. What color rabbit is your favorite?
Gotta admit I've never thought about it. I guess white or tan. Whatever color the Easter Bunny is works for me =P

5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do?
Curse, cry, panic, and pray. :-D

6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in?
Well, I don't really know of anything off the top of my head. In general, I don't really get the fantasy sports thing, though I guess I can understand why sports fanatics would be into it.

7. What do you need right now?
A new job.

8. And your most serious injury you've had was....?
I guess a twisted ankle. I've never broken any bones or anything too serious.

9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done?
Not sure... I guess toilet-papering someone's house and forking their yard (for more info on what that means, please see the comments section) back in high school during the Homecoming Wars. In general I was a good girl :-)

10. Give us some random fact about you.
I'm terrified of spiders and can't stand them.

13 comments:

  1. You sound like a good girl-but what is forking a yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what forking a yard is too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Sorry, it didn't occur to me that some might not know what that is. Which is making me feel even more ashamed...

    When you fork a yard, you literally take plastic forks and stick them into the ground--all over the entire yard. Which means that someone has to get them out, eventually. It's really worse than TP'ing someone's yard, etc. if you ask me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. forking a yard would be so labor intensive. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I've HEARD that de-forking the yard is worse (probably dependent upon how hard the forks were forced into the ground). And as I recall, forking it wasn't so bad, I mean, we had a handful of people working on one house :-D Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I've never heard of forking a yard before, but I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forking a yard - why didn't I ever think of that. I can so see myself doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis meme is so much fun, I'm going to have to think about playing too.

    This is the first I've heard of forking -- kind of funny. Easier to pull out the forks than to get the TP out of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I had no idea what a stir my forking would cause :-) And it's been over a decade since I did that. OK, wow, that was depressing. A decade ago... sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your answer about Barney made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I would have known about forking when I was a kid. But I don't think TPing and forking are evil. (I said that because I didn't include it on my list hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not BARNEY!?!?! AAARRGGHHH

    I hate spiders too! My husband knows my there's a spider voice when I yell his name.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)