Monday, April 20, 2009

Mystery Mondays: Poll Results!!

MysteryMondaysLogo Thank you to everyone who participated in my poll over the last couple of weeks! I received a wide variety of responses! I also learned that I want to try a different site for poll questions in the future--I wasn't able to customize this poll the way I wanted to, but I'm glad people voted anyway! Next time around it will be much improved! So here was the question...

Who is your favorite mystery author?

Your answers:

Agatha Christie - receiving 4 votes
Charlaine Harris - receiving 2 votes
The following each received one vote:
Sue Grafton
James Patterson
Karin Slaughter
Carolyn Keene
Janet Evanovich
Laurie R. King
Arthur Conan Doyle
Michael Connelly

Thanks again for participating! Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for another Mystery Mondays poll!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I know hardly any of those authors. Guess I need to read more.

    By the way, you have an award on my blog:
    http://jo-scrawls.blogspot.com/2009/04/and-yet-another-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great showing of some wonderful mystery authors. I look forward to your future polls (oh, how I love polls!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab - an instant list of recommended mystery writers for me to work through. Thanks Melissa.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)