Thursday, April 9, 2009

Splash!

Splash awardWow, guys, I don't know what to say. Another award! Quite a pretty one at that! Thank you to Mishel of mis(h)takes and J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog for giving me the Splash Award! Go visit their blogs and see why they are winners, too!

The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
6) Have F~U~N


Here's who I'm splashing:

Shalonda at Shalonda's Blog
Joanne at The Book Zombie
Wendy (aka Literary Feline) at Musings of a Bookish Kitty

So go check out these blogs and see why I splashed them (but hopefully didn't get them too wet)! :-D

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for thinking of me! This is a great award. I'll post about it in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome! Thanks so much for the award! :) You also deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Melissa, thanks so much for my award. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you! =D

    And by the way, I LOVE your blog! -follows-

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all most welcome, I love your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please check my blog for an award for you Melissa
    http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com/2009/04/lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Melissa! It's a very fitting award I must say. And thank you for bestowing it upon me. It's an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award, and thank you for sharing it with me!! :)

    I've got to work on posting a few awards on my blog and will return with the link when I've got it up.

    Thanks for stopping by and participating in Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week, have you re-styled Your Library lately? ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)